January 2, 2008

Great Travel and Itinerary Planning Site!

I have started using a new and free service called Tripit. So far I am very impressed. What is nice about the service is that both my administrative assistant and my wife have access to my complete itinerary including any changes that are made. TripIt is a personal travel assistant that automatically organizes all your travel plans. TripIt is free and makes it easy to...

  • Quickly organize your vacation and business travel - no matter where you book
  • Automatically get itineraries with all your plans, weather, maps, restaurants and more
  • Easily access your itineraries via paper, email, personal calendar or mobile device
  • Share your trips and travel calendars with friends, family and fellow travelers

Check it out!

Home_img_step1 Home_img_step2 Home_img_step3

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: