March 22, 2008

Don't Forget to Jott--Why?

I am reposting an update on my prior article on Jott. WHY?

Because I am convinced that once you use Jott for about two weeks you will use it constantly.

Jott is amazingly efficient and it is FREE. Here is how it works. You call Jott and:

  • Leave yourself a message
  • Leave someone else or an entire work team a message
  • Leave yourself short term, long-term, and recurring reminders, e.g, birthdays--anniversary anyone!
  • Use one of the many Jott free services, e.g, you can add content to a calendar system, a project tool, a blog, etc., simply by calling Jott. Here is a partial list of the services available through Jott:

This video will give you a good idea of how Jott works. Try it for two weeks. I am convinced that you will wonder how you got along without it!


4 comments:

Tim Shuman said...

But will it work for us working in Christian schools overseas? From what I've read I don't think it will.
Thanks for your helpful work.
Tim
Kandern, Germany

Dr. Barrett L. Mosbacker said...

Tim: I do not know the answer to your question but I have contacted Jott and I am awaiting an answer. Once I have it, I will post it here. Thanks for reading and commenting!

jacquie said...

Awesome! I've been using Jott for about 45 minutes now and I already love it! Thanks!

Dr. Barrett L. Mosbacker said...

You are welcome--spread the word about Jott and the blog!