December 3, 2008

Off to Beirut Lebanon!

image In the Lord's providence, I am leaving for Beirut Lebanon on December 5, returning on December 15.  I will be meeting with the leadership of perhaps as many as 32 Christian schools to discuss how we might work together to strengthen our respective schools and enrich the professional development of our faculties and the learning experiences of our students.

I will periodically post updates on my trip to this blog (including pictures), my Facebook account, and via Twitter.  I am returning to the U.S. with a stop over in Paris so I will post some nice pictures from Paris as well. 

If you would like to receive the updates to this blog as they are posted, be sure to subscribe for updates by email--see the right side of this blog for the place to subscribe.

Finally, feel free to comment on the posts as I post them. 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: